In recent banking event, Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) introduced cardless withdrawal system to its banking customers; a mobile money application that allows its customers to use an ATM machine withdrawal slot without an ATM card. this service was a welcomed development to its over 1 million customers in 231 branches all across the country.
The service is simple, straight forward and most importantly it gives you the freedom to access your money without your ATM card or visiting a bank. There are 3 ways to set up and use the cardless withdrawal system:
- Internet banking
- Mobile banking
- USSD code
How To Setup Gtbank Cardless Withdrawal Using The Ussd Code
If you want perform this service using the USSD code, simply
- Dial *737#
- Click the option that states cardless withdrawal
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw, and click the OK button
- Enter the last 4 digit of your GTbank ATM card
Immediately after this action your account will be debited the amount you requested, you will also receive a Ref of 12 digits via SMS, after this message
- Proceed to any GTbank ATM and click Enter
- Click on GTMMoney
- Enter the 12 digits
- Enter the account registered phone number
- Enter the requested amount
- The ATM machine will request for your 4 digits and Ref number
- Click on withdraw
And that’s it; you can receive your cash conveniently. But note that this service attracts a N50 debit from your account.
How To Setup GTBANK Card Less Withdrawal Using The Mobile Banking
Activating the mobile banking for cardless withdrawal requires visiting any GTbank around you and doing the following:
- Request for the cardless service, and you will be provided with your USER ID and PASSWORD
- Use your mobile phone internet to download the GT online banking app named GT World
- After successful instalment on your phone, log on to the mobile service with your USER ID and PASSWORD
- Navigate through the page for cashless withdrawal option
- If you want to withdraw from GTbank ATM, click cash out; (only GTbank ATM option)
- Complete the form that pops up and click continue
- Enter your 4 digit pin or token code
- Click done, and your registration is complete
After this action, a reference code is immediately sent to you via SMS. You can then proceed to the ATM and complete the withdrawal.
How To Withdraw At The ATM
Locate and enter any GTbank ATM around you and:
- Press the enter button on the ATM
- Select the cardless withdrawal option
- Enter your reference code sent to your phone
- Enter amount, this amount should be same as initially stated
- Press the enter button
Then wait for your transaction to complete and take your cash.
GTbank has been a highly innovative banking institution, rolling out the best customer service experience to its customer, and this is the new way of banking at GTbank.