Have you gone to the bank to make a transaction only to end up in a devastating and annoying long queue that messed up your schedule without achieving anything on the long run? It’s crazy! Really crazy.
The banking sector in Africa especially the Nigeria banks are under developed, they still have the devastating long queues in their banking halls that prevent individuals from making fast transactions and go place to the office or any other place they have to be without having the issue of delay.
Do you do lots of money transfers for your business? Or do you receive lots of money from customers that makes you visit the bank regularly to confirm payment? Well, if so, here is a solution that can make you carry out all your business transactions conveniently at the comfort of your home or office.
Introducing the GTBank mobile app, an app that can help you carry out almost all your transactions like funds transfer, checking of account balance, buying of airtime, buying of internet data, cancelling and confirming transactions etc. We will talk about more of this innovative app, but first, let’s talk about GTBank.
The Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. Also known and called GTBank by its customers, is one of Nigeria’s leading financial power house best known for innovative retail banking, investment banking, they also offer corporate banking, asset management services and internet banking services.
The GTBank headquarters is located in Victoria Island, in Lagos state, Nigeria. GTBank is well known for its friendly banking experience and excellent customer relationship. GTBank was founded in 1988 and was later incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company that is licensed to provide financial and other banking services.
In February 1991, the bank began operation and has become one of the most successful banks in the country. It has over 10, 000 happy staff and over 10 million customers nationwide with over N4 trillion in asset. In 2007, GTBank made its mark globally as the first Nigerian financial institution to undertake the global depository receipt (GDR) offer for 750 million US Dollars and a 350 million US Dollar Eurobond regulation issue.
READ ALSO- How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, The Repayment Procedures And All You Must Know
How To Download The GTBank Mobile Application
To download the GTBank mobile application on your mobile device and start having the mobile banking experience.
- Go to the Google play store and search for the GTBank mobile app.
- After you have found the app, just download and install. Its less than 100MB.
- Wait for between 2 to 5 minutes to download and install.
- After it has been installed, click open from the play store to access the application or launch the app from your home screen.
- Fill in all your GTBank mobile banking details.
GTBank Mobile App Registration Process
- Launch the GTBank app
- Input your internet user ID and your chosen password
- If you don’t have a password, dial *737*6*5# from your mobile phone and confirm your request with the last four digits of your ATM or pin
- For first time users, you will be required to verify your phone
- If your pin has been selected, you will be asked to agree with the term of use.
Transactions You Can Perform With The App
- You can make payment for utility bills like DSTV, HITV, ZAIN, MTN post-paid, PHCN etc.
- You can buy airtime for GLO, MTN, Starcomm, 9Mobile etc.
- You can buy data for MTN, GLO, and 9Mobile etc.
- You can make transfer of funds to other banks
- You can check your account balance
- You can check your transaction history
- You can check your account statement.
And lot more