Do you intend to visit Italy? Then we will show you all you need to know from how to book a visa appointment, the requirements and all the fees involved.
Note that before gaining access into Italy, you will need to apply for an Italian visa and for you to do this, you’ll have to pass through VFS Global, as they are the organization in charge of all Schengen related visa. And also, you will need a valid Nigerian Immigration passport, and satisfy other visa application requirements.
Here Is How To Book A Visa Appointment With VFS Global
Anytime you intend to apply for Italian visa appointment with VFS Global, you will be required to take the following steps:
- You must fill the application form.
- Then submit all mandatory documents
- And then pay the application fee.
Note that the submissions and booking of appointment are accepted between 8 am and 3 pm, Monday to Friday.
Here Are The Requirements For Italian Visa Application
Below are the document that are needed for your Italian visa application with VFS Global.
- Submit a duly filled and signed visa application form
- Ensure all the fields of the form must be filled.
- Bring a valid Nigerian passport with at least two free pages, and 6 months validity
- Submit 2 clear colored passport-size photos
- Must provide proof of payment of visa application fee
- Must provide a travel health insurance
- Must provide Hotel accommodation for tourist visa applicants.
- Must provide an invitation letter from a sponsor in Italy, for family visa applicants.
- Must provide a proof of financial capacity.
- Must provide any other documents that supports the purpose of the planned visit.
Please note that for all under aged (below 18 years) applicants, they will need to provide the following documents below:
- Must provide a copy of birth certificate issued by the National Population Commission
- Must provide a letter from the applicant’s school stating clearly the class attended and permission of absence.
- Must provide a written consent from parents in form of a sworn Affidavit which must be issued by a High Court which includes the parent’s identity photograph and a copy of his/her passport.
READ ALSO- How To Enroll In Luth School Of Nursing, The Requirements And All The Fees
Here Are The Different Types Of Italian Visas
Anytime you intend to travel to Italy, you would need a Uniform Schengen Visa. Note that this Uniform Schengen Visa (USV) permits individuals to enter all the 26 members’ states of the Schengen area.
A Single Entry Italy (Schengen) Visa
A Double Entry Italy (Schengen) Visa
A Long-stay Visa
A Multiple Entry Visa
Types of Multiple Entry Visa
- A 1 Year Multiple Entry Visa
- A 3 Year Multiple Entry Visa
- A 5 Year Multiple Entry Visa
Here Are The VFS Global Italian Visa application Fees
- The short term Visas for adults will cost 60 euros
- The short term Visas for children between the ages of 0 to 6 going on tourism will be FREE
- The short term Visas for children between the ages of 6 to 12 going on tourism cost 35 euros
All intending applicant should note that this fee does not include visa service charge.
All Italian visa service costs between 80 USD to 275 USD, which should be about 30,000 Naira to 100,000 Naira on the average.
To Contact VFS Global
Manor House, at plot 110 admiral ayinla way, the Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lagos state.
Phone number, +234 8150188800