Guaranty Trust Bank also known as GT-Bank or just merely ‘GTB’ is a multinational financial institution, providing you with Online/Internet Banking, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, and Asset Management services, having its head office in Victoria Island, Lagos.
The financial institution was formed in 1988 by well over 35 young Nigerians within their thirties, spearheaded mainly by Tayo Aderinokun and Fola Adeola as well as others inclusive.
This bank is mainly used by the youth and young at heart. And with not uncertainty are the pioneers of internet/mobile banking in Nigeria.
Banking At Your Convenience
GTB online is the very best experience banking from the absolute comfort of your house, at your workplace or abroad.
The GTBank Internet Banking launches you into some sort of world without limits. It really is a robust channel fashioned with the state-of-the-art technology that provides you unlimited usage of your accounts and enables you conveniently perform over 90% of the bank transactions online real-time.
With Internet Banking, it is possible to, take pleasure in managing your finances easily and quickly at any given time that best suits you. You are able to:
- Check balance; it permits one to check your balance rapidly.
- Stop and verify Cheques.
- Buy airtime; it allows you to buy airtime and data packages in a few clicks.
- Buy both domestic and international airfare tickets, Settle payments.
- Send a money – Own account, other GTBank accounts.
- Guaranteed by the bank and complex code security of one’s transactions.
- The possibility to pay any bills in a minute and full comfort.
- You can forget queues in the bank because you can quickly do even international transactions via this app or website.
There are a few requirements you have to know to make use of the GTB online banking, let’s have a look at them:
- You really must have a credit card of Gtbank.
- Your contact number in one of these Nigerian telecommunication providers must certainly be linked to your GTB account.
- You must have a great web connection on your personal computer or smart phone. Smartphone (iOS, Android or Windows Phone systems)
For online registration, you need to download the official application and push the “Get Start” button on the screen. The all following steps are likely to be clearly explained on the screen of your Smartphone.
You’ll need to generate a distinctive ID login and password to gain access to the bank through the Internet. From then on, you get a generated code when you check your SMS from the bank to verify your registration. Throughout the registration process, you may also need a few of the digit numbers of your card (for instance the 10th, 11th, 13th and 14th). After verification, you are done, thank you for visiting the world of online banking.
In terms of off the internet Registration, consult any GTBank officeOr Call the contact center, GTCONNECT at 0700 482 666328, 234 1 448 0000, 0803 900 3900, 0802 900 2900
Note: The hardware token is necessary for all transactions on Mobile Banking. PIN authentication will suffice.