Do you want to visit Dubai? To visit Dubai as a Nigerian passport holders, you will require a visa. But however, the process can be relatively painless with some advice! Please note that you will need to apply at the Dubai Visa Application Centre in Abuja or Lagos. Also note that Travelers can apply for their Dubai visa for a maximum of 2 months before their date of traveling, as the validity of the visa is 58 days from the date of issue.
Today we will show you how you can apply for your Dubai visa via your access bank mobile app.
DUBAI VISA TYPES
- The 96-Hour Visa: with this type, you are only eligible to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours. This type is best suited for travelers who plan to stay for a period of less than 4 days in the country.
- The 14-Day Visa (also known as short-term visit, single entry): here is a non-extendable visa which is valid for a 14-day stay from the date of issue.
- The 30-Day Visa (known as short-term visit, single entry): it is a non-extendable visa which is valid for a 30-day stay.
- The 90-Day Visa: this one is valid for 90 days and good for travelers who are going to Dubai on holiday or to visit family and friends.
THE DUBAI VISA VALIDITY PERIOD
- A 30-day tourist visa is valid for 58 days from the date it was issued. Note that this Dubai visa is only valid for a families travelling for tourist purposes.
- Note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after departing from the UAE.
- And also, the processing time for a Dubai visa is between 2 and 8 days, depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
THE COST OF DUBAI VISA
|The Type Of Visa||The Visa Fee|
|A 30-Day Visa||₦30,000|
|A 96-Hour Visa||₦23,000|
|A 14-Day Visa||₦30,000|
|A 90-Day Visa||₦63,000|
|A 90-Day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa||₦154,000|
|A 30-Day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa||₦61,000|
|Visa Cancellation Charge||₦8,400|
THE DUBAI VISA REQUIREMENTS
Below are the documents for all UAE visa types:
- You need a Nigerian passport.
- You need photocopies of your ID card and passport
- You need a Visa application form
- You need a copy of a confirmed itinerary (round trip tickets). Please note that visitors without a return ticket might be refused entry at the airport.
- You need proof of health insurance.
- You need a proof of financial status, which must be a copy of your recent bank statement.
- Note for tourists: you need a letter from your employer, stating that you have been granted leave and that you will be returning to your job when you get back from Dubai. And if you are self-employed, please include a copy of your business registration and tax documents.
- Note for visitors visiting a relative or friend, you should provide a letter of invitation from your host. And the letter must include the contact information of your host, address, signature, and date, plus a copy of their UAE passport information page or residence permit.
- You need a copy of hotel reservation.
- Please note that for the short term 30-day visitor visa, the real applicant must be of high profession and must provide evidence of the profession.
HOW TO APPLY VIA YOUR ACCESS BANK MOBILE APP
For you to apply for the Dubai visa via the app, you need to first download and install the mobile app. To download the access bank mobile app, you can go to the Google playstore.
After downloading the app, you need to install and proceed to where you will see apply for Dubai visa and follow the process. For more information, visit any access bank branch near you or via their web portal at www.accessbankplc.com