Today we want to use this opportunity to inform the public that the Federal University, Kashere management has disclosed that their Admission List for the 2019/2020 Academic year has been released and published on the school portal.
All intending candidates should be aware that the FUKASHERE admission list for 2019/2020 contains the names of candidates who have been successfully offered provisional admission into their various degree programmes of the institution. Please note that this list contains the institutions first batch UTME and Direct entry admission for the Federal University, Kashere (FUKashere).
HERE IS HOW TO CHECK FUKASHERE ADMISSION LIST
- First, to check your Fukashere admission status, visit http://admissions.flexisaf.com:
- Once the portal loads, then type in your username and password in the blank box provided.
- After which, click on the login button to access your FukAshere admission status.
Please note that all admitted candidates are required to either Accept/Reject the admission offer on JAMB Caps.
THE FUKASHERE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Requirements For Utme Candidates
- According to the school management, all candidates applying for admission must have passed at least five subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at credit level at not more than two sittings in the GCE, WASCE, NECO or their equivalent with the correct JAMB subject combinations.
- Note that all candidate must have registered and written UTME and attain an acceptable score in the use of English and three other subjects that must be relevant to the proposed course of study. Candidates must score up to the school Cut off Marks for the compulsory University post-UTME screening test before they can be offered admission.
- In addition, all candidate must have satisfy all departmental requirements.
Please note that the school management says it’s compulsory that all candidates must have a credit pass in mathematics are for all science-based courses.
For Direct Entry
- All the Direct Entry (DE) candidates must attain a minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings and two of which must come from the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level.
- In addition, for all DE candidates applying for admission into FUKASHERE, you are required to meet the departmental admission requirements as stipulated by the University and also reflected in the JAMB brochure.
- All candidates should ensure they don’t combine more than 2 O’level sittings results for the FUKashere admission.
AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ADMITTED CANDIDATES
- Candidates should note that registration would commence immediately after admission, while late registration would commence from a date to be announced by the school administration board.
- Please note that the school management has disclosed that admitted candidates credentials presented during their registration must tally with those presented during the FUKashere Post UTME Screening exercise.
- But for all candidates with O’ Level deficiency, the school advised that for their own interest, they should not make any payment for registration.
- Also note that all candidates must
possess at least 5 ‘O’ level credits, which should include
English Language and Mathematics as well as their correct subject combination for their programmes of admission before they can be allowed to register.