The Nasarawa State University is located in the populous town of Keffi in North Central Nigeria and has the famous writer, Zaynab Alkali on its notable staff list. Little wonder, it is one of the top ranking universities in Nigeria. Founded in 2002, the University has three campuses which are the main campus, Lafia campus and Pyanku campus.
There are seven faculties in the school, one school and one center. The Nasarawa State University offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses leading to the award of prestigious degrees in different fields of study.
The University has recently announced the release of its admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates who took the Post Utme examination into the school can now proceed to check their admission status on the portal.
How To Check The Nasarawa State University Admission List
The Nasarawa State University admission list usually comes in pdf format and candidates have to download to check or check the list online. If you want to check your admission status on the University’s site, you must follow this procedure:
- Visit www.nsuk.edu.ng
- Click on undergraduate portal
- Click on Utme or DE
- Enter your Utme registration number
- Click on the next button
READ ALSO- Oau Admission Portal: The Requirements On Courses, Check Result And Pay School Fees Online
How To Check Your NSUK Admission Status On The Jamb Portal
If you would like to check your admission status on the Jamb portal as well which I think you should, here is how to do that:
- Visit the Jamb website and login using your Jamb registration number and your examination year
- Click on CAPS on the screen displayed
- Your admission status will appear on the screen
- The status might be admitted or not admitted
- Check the University’s site to confirm that your name is on their list.
Other Information You Will Need
If your name is not on the Jamb Caps, you can keep checking the portal pending when the list is published on the school’s website.
Registration Procedure For Admitted Students
Candidates who have been offered admission should do the following in preparation to resume school:
- Check the acceptance fee amount and pay. Note that this is a necessary requirement for accepting the admission offered
- Verify the school fees amount by checking the school’s website and get it ready for payment. The school usually makes the amount available once acceptance fee has been paid.
- Arrange all your documents, originals and photocopies in preparation for the registration at the school
- Go for your registration and clearance when this is announced
- Read up on the school’s rules and regulations. Violating any of these might lead to outright forfeiture of your admission.
- Make sure to arrive early when the time comes for your registration.
Congratulations to everyone who has been admitted. We hope you have a great time at the Nasarawa State Unive