This is to inform candidate whose choice of institution is the University of Lagos that the change of course form for the university of Lagos is officially on sale now. The form is for various candidate who wish to change their course for one reason or the other.
Candidate who have a score below the official cut off mark for their choice of course are advised to obtain this form and make use of this opportunity giving by the School to change their course of choice in order to have an higher chance of gaining admission into the university of Lagos this coming session. Those who did not meet with the cut off mark may not be considered during the admission process.
Interested candidate who have a score of twelve and above in the University’s post utme screening exercise are eligible for application.
How To Apply For The University Of Lagos Change Of Course Form
- The fee for the application form is one thousand five hundred naira only (NGN1500).
- Candidates should log in to the schools portal and click “apply for change of Programme”.
- Select the new Programme you want to change to and then you should click on the confirm eligibility and submit button.
- Go to any bank and make payment for change of program.
- Go back to the portal to print your result slip by clicking the ” Print Post Utme Result Link”
- Print your slip and keep it safe for reference purpose.
- Any complain should be mailed to email@example.com for rectification.
- Do not go through any one posing himself as an agent to the school because they are nothing but scammers. The school won’t give you any phone number or account number. Everything is done online. Beware!
READ ALSO- How To Check Fuoye Cut Off Mark For Different Courses, The Requirement And All You Must Know
Courses You Can Change To With The Form
The Change f course form is available for the following programs.
You can only change your course to the following departments.
Islamic Religious Studies
Integrated Science Education
Any course not in this list above do not accept candidates through the change of course channel. They prefer to get them direct so if you wish to change to a course not on that list, you cannot.
Candidates who were rejected for some silly mistakes in the Jamb Utme and O’level subject combinations during their Post Utme Screening Exercise Registration due to some reasons, are eligible for the application and can apply now.
The candidates can only apply to change to those courses on the list above. Ensure the course you want to change to is on that list before proceeding with your application. Those who apply for the courses not on the list, will be disqualified automatically. The candidates can only apply for those course that their subject combinations in jamb support. If your combinations do not support your course, you will not be considered.