The Osun State University is a multi-campus university which was established by the Osun State Government under the administration of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola.
University Of Osun Admission Requirements For Candidates
- All applicants who are interested in applying for the University of Osun admission must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in their O’level subject combination.
These credit should be made at not more than two sittings in any of the following examination; SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, or any of it accepted equivalence.
- Direct Entry candidate are to have a minimum of lower credit in their exams to enable them secure admission in the University of Osun.
- All candidate must have registered for the JAMB UTME examination and must have chosen the University of Osun as their first choice of institution.
- All applicants who applied for the university of Osun admission must have written the UTME examination and have a score of one hundred and eighty (180) and above to qualify for admission.
READ ALSO- How To Register For Ambrose Alli University Post Utme, The Requirements And All You Need To Know
How To Apply To The University Of Osun For The Admission Process
- All applicants are to visit the school’s website at www.uniosun.edu.ng, or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng.
- Log in to your portal on the school website using your JAMB registration number and your password (default password is your surname)
- A payment page would pop up.
- Pay for the application form fee and also for portal access and administrative fee.
- Payment is to be made through the online payment platform using your debit card details.
Make sure you have enough funds in your account.
- After successful payment, return to your portal.
The application form would be open now, and you can start filling it with the corresponding details.
- Upload your O’level results and your recent passport photograph.
- Make sure all detail is correct by proof reading the entire page.
- When you are done with the online form, submit to the school on the website by clicking submit.
- After submission, print out two copies of the online application form.
Any candidate that gives false information during registration would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates cancelled.
Applicants who used awaiting results should supply it within one week of release to avoid complications.
Any candidate who do not sit for the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
How To Check Uniosun Cut Off Mark
To view the required cut off mark for your choice of institution/course, visit the school’s website and read the application instructions for applying candidate.
Both the required cut off mark and all other information you wish to know has been posted there.
On your Screening Exercise Day, one of the copies of your application form should be taken with your to the venue along with your JAMB UTME result slip.
The second copy of your application form is to be submitted to the University immediately you get admitted.
With all this requirements meets, you would surely be among those considered for admission.
1 thought on “How To Check Uniosun Cut Off Mark And All Admission Requirements”