The Ambrose Alli University is a public university in Nigeria that was established in the year 1981. It was established by the governor of Bendel State (which is now two different state: Edo and Delta States), Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli.
It was first named as Bendel State University, then it was later changed to Edo State University, and now its present name is in honour of the founder Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli.
Admission Requirements Into The Ambrose Alli University
- All applicants must have chosen the Ambrose Alli University as their first choice during their Jamb Utme registration.
- All applicants must have written the JAMB UTME examination and must have scored nothing less than One hundred and seventy five (175).
- All applicants must possess at least five (5) credit passes in their O’level result in SSCE, NECO, GCE or any of the acceptable equivalent at not more than two sitting.
All credit passes must be in the relevant O’level subject combination to your choice of course.
- All applicant must register for the Ambrose Alli University Post Utme Screening Exercise and must pass the average cut off.
How To Apply To The Ambrose Alli University
- Visit the school’s website at aaue.waeup.org
- Navigate through the page and click on the ‘Applicant’ tab
- Select the exam year, and you will be redirected to a payment page.
- Input the required details on the page to make payment. This include your card number, CVV, card expiry date and pin.
- Click on pay to continue with payment.
READ ALSO- Alat By Wema: How To Download, Register And Step By Step Procedures
You are required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira only (#2,000) this is for the application form alone and bank charges may apply.
- Print out your payment receipt.
- After payment is complete, go to your portal on the school website by logging in with your Jamb registration number and password.
- The application form would be available now for completion.
- Fill it with the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Proofread to eliminate all errors as any error could cost you valuables.
- Submit to the school on their website and print out your copy.
The Screening Exercise
The screening date would appear on your scheduling slip.
On this day, be sure you appear at the screening venue on time, and also go there with photocopies of all your print out.
The screening exercise shall be a computer based test and no writing materials would be allowed into the venue.
When registering for the school Post Utme Screening Exercise, be vigilant so you do not make errors.
The price for such errors could be costly. Input your name in full as it appears on your WAEC result and Jamb result, and also do not make any mistake when uploading your O’level result to the school’s website.
Also, candidate are advised to visit the school’s website at regular intervals as any important information from the school would be pasted here.
Any News going viral about the school and that is not on their website is only a rumor, and it will remain a rumor until the school management post it on their site.