Kaduna State University (KASU) is a state owned and operated university established in 2004. The university has two campuses with the main campus located at Kaduna and a mini campus in Kafanchan also in Kaduna state. KASU has seven faculties which are the Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Pharmaceutical sciences, Faculty of Environmental sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Arabic and French Studies, A School of Basic and Remedial sstudies and a school of Postgraduate studies, the current Vice-chancellor of the university is Professor Muhammad Tanko.
Direct Entry Requirements
- Applicants should possess at least five credit passes in not more than two settings.
- Two credit passes at the Advanced level IJMB/JUPEB/ Cambridge plus five credits ats O’level.
- Passes in two major subjects at NCE in addition to O’level requirements or ND certificate not lower than lower credit.
- Applicants must chose KASU as first choice in UTME and score not less than 180.
KASU Direct Entry Admission Process
- Pay the sum of #5000 as Pre-admission screening exercise fee online. You will be given a CD containing JAMB eSyllabus, eBrochure, ePIN and other vital materials.
- Applicant should send his/her name by SMS to 55019. The characters should be maximum of 38 characters plus two spaces i.e 40 characters in all. You will then receive a 10-character profile code on that same mobile number to register your profile.
- Take the ePIN to any JAMB accredited CBT centres to complete your registration. Input your name as registered on your profile
- Update your Biodata (Date of birth, Nationality, State of origin, Local government, gender, email address).
- Here you will enter your choice of institution, programme or discipline and type of qualification along with grades and dates obtained.
- You will be require to enter the JAMB registration number for previous institutional certificates.
- Enter required UTME subjects and choice of examination town
- Do a picture capture and biometric enrollment (All ten fingers)
- Review and edit entries in case of any mistake then confirm.
- Print the registration slip using Biometric Authentication and collect the reading text and CD.
READ ALSO- Unical Post Utme: How To Register, Check Result And All You Need To Know
How To Check Admission Status At KASU
1. Visit KASU official website at www.kasu.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB registration number and name in the fields provided at the right hand corner of the page
- Navigate till you locate the button “Admission status” then click on it.
- Ensure you use a good browser and reliable network service.
KASU School Fees Schedule
- Indigenes (Faculty of Agriculture, Arts, Environmental sciences, sciences and social &management science) #20,000-26,000
- Non-indigenes (Agriculture, sciences, arts, Enviromental sciences and social and management sciences) #30,000-36,000
- Indigenes (Faculty of Medicine) #24,000-27,000
- Non-indigenes (Faculty of Medicine) #36,000-38,000
- Indigenes (Faculty of pharmaceutical sciences) #23,000-27,000
- Non- Indigenes(Faculty of Pharmaceutical sciences) #32,000-37,000
- School of Basic and Remedial studies #50,000
How To Register Courses/Check Results At KASU
- Students should visit the portal to create their personal account at http://student.kasu.ng
- Select the link “Register courses” then select your required courses then save and submit.
- To check results, select the semester and session then click on “Check Result” to view your results.