The University of Agriculture is a federal government established university in 1988. It is located in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. The great citadel of learning has produced competent and qualified graduates over the years as it grows from strength to strength. The university has ten colleges with well over sixty courses and other research and extension programmes.
How To Check Admission Status
After applying for admission into the university, applicants can check the status of their admission. Kindly follow the steps below:
- Log on to http://entry.uam.edu.ng/postutme/admissionchk.php
- Input your application number or UTME registration number in the space provided.
- Confirm the entered the number and click on “Check Admission Status”
The next page will reveal the admission status of the applicant.
How To Enroll Into University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Portal
After confirming the status and you are offered admission, next thing will be to prepare for screening and the portal registration. Begin by paying the non refundable acceptance fee. Please note that you are required to generate an RRR number which will be used to make payment online with your ATM card. Click here to do that http://fees.uam.edu.ng
READ ALSO- Cheap Universities In Uk And How To Enroll
The documents below are to be presented during screening exercise:
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance fee (Payment Slip)
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission from the University Portal
- A coloured Printout of original Admission Letter from JAMB website
- Procured unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking/confirmation of your O/Level results
- Two copies of passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
- Original and photocopy of O Level certificates/statement of results, NCE and diploma
After a successful screening, payment of school fees is the next thing to be done. After paying school fees, you are then required to go to the ICT for online registration after confirming the courses to register at your department.
Departments And Courses In Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi
The University of Agriculture, Makurdi has over 30 departments in ten colleges:
- College of Agronomy
- College of Agricultural Economics and Extension
- College of Engineering
- College of Animal Science
- College of Food Technology
- College of Sciences
- College of Agricultural Science Education
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- College of Forestry and Fisheries
- College of Management Science
How To Check Results Online
As a student of the university of federal university of Agriculture, Makurdi, you can access your results online and even print it if you so desire. You can do this with any internet device such as mobile phones, iPad, laptop or desktop computer. Below are the few steps to do this:
- Log on the university portal at http://portal.uam.edu.ng
- On the page, you will be requested to enter your matric number and password. Ensure you confirm you enter the correct details before clicking on login button.
- On the next page after a successful login, click on “RESULT”
- There are sub menus, click on “My Result”
- On the next page, select the session and semester you want to view its results. Then click on “Check Result” just below.
The next page will display the results if the results have been uploaded but if not, it will display “Results not available”
If you experience any difficulty viewing your results, please contact your head of department or call any of these mobile numbers 08111753334, 08186570255. You may also send an email to email@example.com