The post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and the direct entry screening application form for the University of Ilorin are finally out. The Unilorin Post UTME and direct entry application form which is for the 2019/2020 academic calendar session can be purchased online. All applicant should know that only candidates who wrote the last UTME and chose the University of Ilorin as their first choice of institution and also scored the required mark of 180, and have obtained five credits in relevant ‘O’ level subject are qualified to go online and apply.
How To Get The University Of Ilorin Post UTME Form
All candidates should ensure they visit the home page of Unilorin website which is located at https://unilorin.edu.ng and click on the 2019/2020 pre-admission screening.
Please you are advised to click the pre-admission screening link and read all the registration instruction before you continue the process. Below are the steps you need to take.
- Make sure you have an active phone number and a valid email address.
- Check on the left hand side on the displayed admission menu, click on the pre-admission screening registration link.
- Make sure you input all the required details in the displayed fields.
Please all candidates should know that the registration fee is actually ₦2000 only which excludes bank charges.
Next thing to do after the above procedures:
- All candidates must click on the button “Get details for your JAMB information”.
- Next is to click on “make payment” which would take you to the Remita website.
- To make your payment:
- Choose the type of ATM card you have
- Input your ATM card number
- Input your card expiry date
- Input your card CVV2, which is the 3 digit numbers on the back of your ATM card
- Next enter your card PIN
- Lastly click on “pay”.
- If the payment was successful, then click on the pre-admission screening login
- On the left hand side of the page, click on the link “continue registration”
- Fill up all your bio data and every other details on the webpage. Candidates should note that they are required to upload passport photograph by clicking on the button “browse” and then choose the passport you want to upload which must not be more than 25 KB and must have the following specifications:
- Must be in JPEG format
- The photograph should be a digital passport
- Passport resolution should be at least 200 DPI
- Passport dimension must not be less than 600×600 pixel
- Passport must have a red background
- The passport must capture the candidate’s head and shoulders showing at least 80% of the face
- The passport should show the natural complexion of the candidate (no Photoshop editing)
- After completing the bio data, click on the button “next stop” and then click OK on the dialog box.
- You should enter your ‘O’ level details
- Click the drop down button to select the number of sittings
- Enter all the required subject on your ‘O’ level
- Click the submit button and click OK
- Click on the scheduling tab to choose a screening centre through the drop down menu
- Finally, click on the print tab to print the following:
- Payment receipt
- Pre-admission registration form
- Scheduling slip.