About the School
Kwara State University is a state owned tertiary institution established in 2009 and is located in Malete, Kwara State. It has been Recognised by the NUC and held its First convocation on 1st, June 2013. It boasts of Colleges like education, humanities, Mgmt & Social Science, ICT, pure and applied Sciences, school of Business and Governance, Institute of Distance learning, institute of Advanced Military studies, Institute of Aviation English, Agriculture and Veterinary Science, amongst others.
The Admissions Unit in Conjunction with the Management of Kwara state university wishes to inform all Applicants of the release of it Post UTME admission form for the 2018/2019 session.
Candidates who picked the university as it’s first Choice institution in the 2018 Unitary Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME) and other candidates who never did but wish to get Admitted into KWASU are hereby notified and invited to its Post UTME/pre-admission screening Exercise.
To Make A Successful Application, Here Are The Guidelines To Follow
- Applicants must possess an ordinary level result( not more than two sittings) showing five(5) Credits in subjects relevant to their fields. Candidates awaiting their Ordinary level results are also invited to apply but should be reminded that they won’t be considered for Admission until those results are made available.
- Applicants must have scored at least 180 in the 2018 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board(JAMB) Examinations
- Applicants who have satisfied the criteria above are to make a none refundable payment of the Sum Five thousand Naira(#5,000.00) only( Two thousand Naira(#2,000.00) as Administrative charges and Three Thousand Naira (#3,000) as screening fees.
Online Registration Procedure And Payment Instructions
- Visit the school portal at http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register and click on the “create Account button.
- Enter your Details in the application form by providing your Names, phone Number and a valid email address in the appropriate columns provided.
- Select the undergraduate (regular) option under “Academic program”.
- Select UTME or DE(for direct entry candidates) under “mode of Entry”, whichever applies to you.
- Select the FULL TIME option under “mode of study”.
- Select KWASU as your centre and Click register. Go to the next page, click Save then proceed to payment
- At the page “PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” keep the payment details generated and click “make payment”.
- Confirm your payments by clicking, “pay now”
- The payment platform would be displayed, where you’ll be required to fill in your card details and clicking on “pay” to complete your payments.
After a successful payment the system automatically Directs you to the registration Page to complete the registration. Endeavour to print your registration Form alongside your payment receipt.
You can login directly using the username and password sent to you through your Email and SMS to access the registration portal, if you have successfully paid and wish to complete your registration later.
After meeting the conditions above, candidates must be reminded that Final Admission into the university is based on meeting the University’s alongside their desired Department’s Bench mark(cut off points) score in UTME when they are eventually set. Admission Quota into the Kwara state University, Malete, Approved by the National Universities Commission(NUC).