University of Benin; popularly known an UNIBEN was founded in 1970 and was officially accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for recognition. UNIBEN is located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria and it is one of the first generation federal universities in Nigeria.
Management of this institution offers admission to students into different areas of study and also award several degrees as well, such as the bachelor degrees, doctorate degrees, and master degrees. The National Universities Commission (NUC) has also approved the University of Benin to run the part time program in the institution. The following are the degree program approved to be run in the institution.
|1||B.A (English and Literature)|
|2||B.A (Mass Communication)|
|3||B.A ( International Studies and Diplomacy)|
|4||B.A (Ed) (History)|
|5||B.A (Ed) (French)|
|6||B.A (Ed) (Edo Language)|
|7||B.A (Ed) (Religious)|
|8||B.A (Ed) (Fine Arts)|
|9||B.Sc (Ed) (Biology)|
|10||B.Sc (Ed) (Chemistry)|
|11||B.Sc (Ed) ( Computer Science)|
|12||B.Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science)|
|13||B.Sc (Ed) (Political Science)|
|14||B.Sc (Ed) (Agricultural Education)|
|15||B.Sc (Ed) (Accounting)|
and many more
University Of Benin Part-Time Admission Requirements
Admission requirements for prospective candidates seeking entry into the Institution includes the following;
- Candidates Cut-off mark must be at least 200 in the conducted UTME/JAMB examination and must also beat the present/current cut-off mark of the institution. This is applicable to all the course.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects related to their chosen course of study; which should not be more than two sittings.
- For MB, BS degree, candidates should not have more than one sitting of the above requirement.
Application Into The Part Time Program
The following are the procedure involved for the Entrance Examination into the part-time program:
- Log on to myuniben.edu or visit uniben.edu
- Click on “Student Portal”
- Kindly click on the university portal “My Uniben Portal” right at the top of the page in order to proceed
- Take a Look At the top of the page, go ahead and Click on “Register for Application”
- Enter the Surname registered with and a Password
- Click on “Login” on the page https://uniben.waeup.org
- On the login page kindly click on “Application record” for the application process
- Click on “Online Application” on the http://myuniben.org at the top of the front page
- Click on “Start a New Application” and on “Continue” after reading the provided information on the page
- In order to perform and make application fee payment, Click on “Pay with Card” using either ‘Visa’ or ‘Master Card’
The pay the application fee of ₦12,050.00 the provided information in the page should be followed.
Note: Aplication Number and Reference Number generated after the payment has been made will be sent to the Email address provided by the applicant (Email address must be valid).
- You will need a clear and recent photography with a “RED” background should be uploaded.
- Preview and confirmation of provided information by the applicant should be done before final online submission.
- Acknowledge slip containing screening schedule should be printed out.
How To Print Exam Schedule
- Log on to http://application.myuniben.org/exam-results/check
- Enter the Application Number in the provided column
- Kindly Click on “Submit” button to view the details