The Federal University of Otuoke has five faculties including the Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Management Sciences and Faculty of Engineering. It is located in one of the local governments of Bayelsa State and home to the former President, Goodluck Jonathan.
The University’s post utme screening application began on 12th of July, 2018 and is still subsisting until 31st of August, 2018. If you have chosen the school for your further studies, here is all you need to know with regards to the University’s post utme screening.
Eligibility For The Post Utme Screening Exercise
There are two sets of candidates eligible for the Federal University, Otuoke’s post utme and these are candidates who have chosen the school as their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the Jamb Utme examinations and those who although did no choose the University as their first choice scored 150 marks and above in the Utme examination and will like to attend the school.
The second set of candidates must change their institution to the Federal University, Otuoke before proceeding to register for the post utme screening exercise. They can do this using the Jamb website.
READ ALSO- How To Register On Kogi State University Post Utme, The Cut Off Mark And All You Must Know
How To Register For The Post Utme Screening Exercise
To register for the Federal University, Otuoke post utme, the first thing I will recommend is that you read the instructions provided by the school carefully on www.fuotuoke.edu.ng/post-utme-screening-application/ because they have taken the time to make the instructions detailed. Following the method below will also be of some help:
- Log onto www.ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng
- Click on Applications
- Click on Full Time
- Click on Buy Pin
- Provide your name, your valid email address and your valid phone number
- Click on Pay Using Remita
- Confirm if the payment details on the screen is correct
- Select your payment type, that is, your ATM card type such as MasterCard, Verve or Visa. You can also choose to pay at the bank at this stage.
- Insert your card details where appropriate
- Confirm that they are correct and submit
- A transaction success page will pop up on the screen if your payment was successful.
- Also, your application pin will be sent to the email address you provided earlier.
- If you clicked on pay at step 8, you will be taken to the remits website and given a remits retrieval reference number. Copy the number and proceed to pay at any bank branch. Do not forget to collect your print out.
- Return to www.ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng and enter your RRR number where you are asked to pull transaction(RRR).
- Click on Fetch
- You will be given an application pin on the transaction success page and it will also be sent to the email address you provided.
- Whatever payment method you have chosen, click on the application tab again to continue with your application.
- Type the application pin you were given in the box provided for pin
- Click on Start Application
- Provide your Jamb registration number, email address and phone number and click on search
- Your name, faculty, department and Jamb result will be displayed. Confirm that they are correct and click on Next
- Upload your passport photograph and click Next. You can replace the uploaded photo if image is incorrect.
- Follow the prompt to complete your registration and upload your documents
- Confirm your entries before you submit.
How To Check Result
To check your post utme result:
- Go to www.ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng and log in
- Enter your Jamb registration number and click on Go
- A page will be displayed. Click on your Jamb registration number on the displayed page
- Your result page is next. View and print
The school website is easy to use and you should follow the instructions written in red to view your result.