Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) can be located in the ancient city of Ile Ife, Osun State. It was established in 1961 with classes commencing in 1962. It was then the University of Ife. It was renamed Awolowo University in honour of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo who was the first premier of Western Region of Nigeria. Students fondly call the school “Great Ife” till date.
The University began with six faculties as follows; Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Economics. The school has now extended to thirteen faculties and two colleges. The Colleges are the College of Health Sciences and the College of Postgraduate Studies. The faculties include; Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Technology and so on. Thus, the school offers both undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
The School has various notable alumni ranging from Femi Falana (SAN) to Lagbaja (a renowned Nigerian artiste). If you have chosen this school therefore, you are very fortunate and should do your best to get admitted by studying hard. If you are a student already then congrats and put in your best. In today’s article, we are going to be talking about school fees payment procedure and post utme result checking procedure for OAU. If this is what you are looking for, then you are in the right place.
READ ALSO- How To Register For Buk Post Utme Screening Exercise And All You Must Know
How To Register And Make Payments For The Screening
To register for your post utme screening exercise, follow the procedure below:
- Visit www.oauife.edu.ng or admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- If you use the former, navigate to 2018 Admissions Screening Utme/DE Applicants and click on it
- If you use the later website login with your JAMB registration number and download your Remita Retrieval Reference slip
- Make payments online by providing your ATM card details or proceed to the bank with your Remita slip
- Return to the portal and update your JAMB data
- Upload scanned copies of your relevant credentials
- Upload your passport photograph
- Print screening form
If you have any problems, contact the school through this email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. These phone numbers can also assist you or provide you with all the information you need: 07033009650 and 08073131174.
How To Check Your Post Utme Result
When it is time to check your post utme result, you should follow the guidelines below:
- Visit the OAU post utme result checking portal at admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Input your username and password where required
- Kindly click on the login button to check your result
So there is all you need to know about paying your school fees online as an OAU student and also checking your post utme result. For OAU aspirants, you must check the school admission requirements and available courses before choosing this school so that you know how qualified you are. All the best to you all!