The Cross River University of Technology is a state government owned and managed university situated in Calabar. The university is fondly referred to as CRUTECH. It was established in 2002 following the merging of Polytechnic of Calabar, Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture and The College of Education. Her motto is “Technology for human advancement”
The higher institution of learning offers courses both on undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It has well over thirty (30) courses at undergraduate level and several others at postgraduate level. You may check through the list of courses to see if any matches your interest. It is important to read through the specific requirements of such course so as to better place yourself for admission.
The university only offers admission to prospective students who has five credit O level passes in not more than two sittings with a good score in UTME that meet the institution’s requirement. Candidates who pass the post UTME screening exercise and meet up with course cut off will be considered for admission. If you scale through these admission processes then the rest of this piece is for you. More importantly, we shall look into the portal activities. Kindly read through.
How To Pay School Fees
School fees payment begins with you knowing how much you are expected to pay but you will need to know and pay your acceptance fees first. Kindly follow the steps below;
- Log on to the institution website, crutech.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on eduportal
- Navigate and click on Get Your Student Payment Code
- Input your UTME Number in the New Student space provided and then click on proceed.
- Your Student Payment Code (SPC) will be generated and displayed and also forwarded to your registered phone number.
- Next is to click on Acceptance fee icon.
- In the space provided, input your Student Payment Code (SPC) and click on proceed.
- Choose your level and click on proceed.
- Select your preferred payment method and then make payment
- Then click on get Acceptance /Admission Letter and follow through to print your Acceptance Form, CRUTECH Admission and the fee schedule
- Next is to click on pay fees for school fees payment
- Make your school fees payment and print evidence of payment.
READ ALSO- NECO Registration: How To Use For Registration, Check Result And Also Purchase Scratch Card
List Of Courses/Departments in CRUTECH
- Accountancy / Accounting
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Biological Science(s)
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Business Management
- Chemical Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Educational Foundations and Administration
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management
- Forestry And WildLife
- Guidance and Counseling
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Human Anatomy
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics with Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Psychology Education
- Technical Education
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Visual Arts and Technology
- Wood Production Engineering
How To Register Courses
To begin your course registration, it is very pertinent that you know the courses to register. Once you arm yourself with this knowledge. Next is to obtain the course registration form after the faculty screening. Follow the guidelines carefully. It is best you get guidance from senior colleagues such as your departmental executives.
How To Check Results
You can check your results once they are released by the course coordinators. It will normally be pasted on boards in the department. You can check with your matric number. You may as well check your results through your part adviser or head of department.
For further enquiry, you may forward your enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09096417140
1 thought on “How To Register Courses, Check Result And Pay School Fees On Crutech Portal”