Kano university of science and technology, Wudil (KUST) was established in the year 2000. This was formerly known as the Kano University of Technology (KUT) before it was renamed in 2001. The university is located in Wudil Local government of Kano state.
The university began with two facilities but today has six faculties: faculty of agricultural and agricultural technology, faculty of computing and mathematical sciences, faculty of earth and environmental sciences, faculty of engineering, faculty of sciences and the faculty of sciences and technical education. KUST also has ten institutes and a Directorate of institute and continuing Education. At present, the university has about 15,000 students.
Admission Criteria And Requirements
- Applicants must possess at least a minimum of five credit passes in O’ level NECO/WASCE/GCE in not more than two sittings
- Applicants must have chosen KUST ad first choice in UTME and have a score of 150 and above
- Participated in the screening exercise organized by the university.
How To Apply For KUST POST-UTME Screening
- All Applicants must visit any of the Zenith Bank Plc branch and pay a non-refundable fee of #2,500 to account no 1130019452 then collect obtain the PIN from the cashier at the bank after making payment.
- Applicants should then visit the university website at kustwudil.edu.ng, on the homepage click on “Undergraduate” under ADMISSION.
- Go to UTME or DE then click on “New user” and fill the application form with the appropriate details.
- Submit application form and print acknowledgement slip
- Provide details of O’level qualifications.
READ ALSO- How To Register Courses, Check Result And Pay School Fees On Federal University Of Technology Owerri
How To Check KUST Post-UTME Exam Result
- Visit the KUST Post-UTME portal at kustwudil.edu.ng/utme/index2.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration no and password in the required field
- Click on the “Login’ button to access your Post-UTME result
KUST School Fees
The school fees between indigenes to non indigenes.
-Returning students (Indigenes) #22,800
-Returning students (Non-indigenes) #50,800
-Returning students (Foreign students) #82,800
KUST Online Registration Procedure
- Obtain your access card meant for the purpose of registration from any of the designated issuing points.
- Create a “user account” on the portal. Use your student ID or Matric no as your username and surname as your password. Also use a valid email address for correspondence
- Upload your passport photograph which must be : Of plain white background, exactly 150px by 150px, less than 60kb and must be a good quality recent photo.
- Enter your username, valid email, password and PIN obtained from the bank or bursary department.
- Answer the CAPCHA at the bottom of the page.
- If successful, you will be redirected to a welcome page, click the “My personal data” link on the left side of the portal page and enter your registration information then submit.
- Click the “Course registration” link to register your courses
- Preview your information then submit your registration
- Click on the “Print” button and print two copies of the registration form and course form.
- Keep one copy of the printed documents for your personal use and submit the other copy at the appropriate office.
Departments And Courses In KUST
- Agricultural science and Education
- Agricultural technology and Agriculture
- Civil Engineering
- Computer science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Geography
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Electrical Engineering
- Food science and Technology
- Mechanical Engineering