Christopher University also known as UniChris is a Federal Government approved private university located on a spacious land area of 100 hectares along Mowe-Lagos/Ibadan expressway. The university is committed to pursuing academic innovation, skill-based training and a tradition of excellence in teaching and research. The university is owned by a business man named Christopher Eze, who also happens to be the owner of Lagos Business School.
Christopher University offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the following disciplines: Economics, Accounting, Banking, Finance, Business Administration, Psychology, History and Diplomatic studies, International Relations, Political science, Philosophy, Literature, Languages etc.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five Credit passes in any O’level exam (WASCE/GCE/NECO) including English Language and Maths obtained in not more than two sittings
- Candidates must also write UTME and attain the prescribed cut off mark.
- Candidates must choose Christopher University as first or second choice of university or purchase a change of institution form to change their choice of institution to Christopher University.
- Candidates who did not choose Christopher university in JAMB but passed the cut-off mark can also be admitted
- Direct Entry candidates must possess any of the following: Two credit passes at Advanced level or IJMB in addition to O’level result or ND certificate not less than lower credit.
List Of Courses/Departments in CHRISTOPHER
- Banking and Finance (Mgt)
- Business Administration
- English Language
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Literature in English
- Political Science
READ ALSO- Uniport Postgraduate: How To Get The Form, Pay School Fees And All You Must Know
Method Of Application
- Go to any branch of the following banks to make the payment of #2,500 into Christopher University’s account.
Banks: Fidelity Bank 4011035171, Access bank 0696582266, Zenith bank 1014323763, UBA 1019133253, Diamond Bank 0066539844, GT Bank 0174829394.
- You will be given a Confirmation Order Number on a printout at rhe bank
- Visit the university’s website at www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng
- Select “Admissions” from the menu tab then select “Application forms”.
- Enter your confirmation order number on the printout then proceed to complete the Application form correctly then submit.
- Print the acknowledgement slip
You can also purchase the form at any of the following liaison offices:
- Any branch of Fidelity Bank
- Christopher University Main Campus
- John Holt House, Plot 2413 Cadastral zone, BOI Gudu District Abuja
- Plot 1609 Adeola Hopewell Street Victoria Island Lagos.
- Enugu State University Business School, 20 Garden Avenue GRA Enugu
School Fees Schedule
- Tuition 100 level #470,000
- Returning students (200 &/300 level) #450,000
- Final year students (400level) #450,000
- Studio fees (Mass communication students only) #50,000
- JUPEB fees #525,000
Direct Entry Registration Process
- Candidates should create an account on the JAMB platform at www.jamb.org.ng
- After creating or logging into the personalized account, print the confirmation mail and take it to the bank to pay the sum of #5000 for the e-PIN
- Visit any of the approved CBT centers to continue your registration.
- Enter the e-PIN into the JAMB registration application along with other required information. Fill in the fields correctly and capture your passport and fingerprints at the CBT center.
- Log into your dashboard and click “Direct Entry Registration” to print the pre-payment slip.