Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto also known as UduSok or UDUS was established in 1975. The university is owned and operated by the Federal Government as a research university. It was formely called University of Sokoto before it was renamed in 1977 after the founder of the Sokoto Caliphate Usman Dan Fodio. UduSok offers degrees and remedial programmes in various disciplines.
It has over fifty departments and twelve faculties. UduSok has three campuses: The main campus houses the faculties of Agriculture, Arts and Languages, Education, Engineering, Law, Social sciences, Law and Sciences, the Senate building, library complex and the Postgraduate school.
An annex campus houses the Veterinary Teaching Hospital with the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and its Teaching Hospital, the Centre for Islamic Studies and the school of Remedial program. The third campus houses the university’s Teaching Hospital, Faculty of Pharmaceutical sciences and the College of Health Sciences.
UduSok Post-UTME Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must write UTME conducted by JAMB and score at least 180-200 to qualify for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Applicants must possess at least five Credit passes in any O’level exam.
- Applicants must choose UduSok as first choice of institution in UTME
Post-UTME Application Procedure
- Go to any branch of the designated banks to pay the sum of #2,500 for the Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
- Visit the university’s portal at putme.udusok.edu.ng
- You will be given a ten-digits alphanumeric PIN number which will be used to log into your account.
- Create an account then login with your JAMB Registration no and PIN no to update your records.
- Print the Application form and fill correctly then take along with you for the screening venue where it will be submitted.
How To Check Post-UTME Result At UduSok
- Visit the result checking portal at putme.udusok.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration no at the right hand side of the page.
- Click on the “Check Results button to access your results.
How To Pay Acceptance Fee/Confirmation Of Admission
- Log into the Admissions portal at http://putme.udusok.edu.ng using your JAMB or Matric no.
- Click on “Check Admission ” to view your admission status
- If you have been offered provisional admission, you will be required to pay the sum of #3000 as acceptance fee
- Click on the link “Click here” to print your payment invoice. You will be redirected to the Remita website to print your invoice.
- Click on “Print Invoice” which is located at the top right hand corner on the Remita website page
- Take the invoice to any commercial bank to pay and obtain receipt
- Print the evidence of admission at http://putme.udusok.edu.ng
- Take the evidence of payment letter to the confirmation venue for confirmation purpose
- Visit the MIS pirtal at http://mis.udusik.edu.ng/user/register to create an account.
- Go to the confirmation venue to confirm your admission. Take your credentials and evidence of payment of acceptance fee.
How To Pay School Fees And Register Courses
- Log into the portal at http://mis.udusok.edu.ng using your admission number.
- Click on “Pay fees” at the bottom of the page
- On the next page, click “Send fee details” for processing you will be taken to the next screen where you should click on the link “Click here” to see and print the school fees schedule
- Click on “Pay fees” again to copy your invoice number
- Click on the invoice number and you will be taken to the Remita website, at the top right hand side click on “Print invoice” to make payment
- Once your payment is successful, log into mis.udusok.edu.ng
- Click on “Register Courses” to register your required courses.