The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) of the University of Calabar is a national examination body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Today we want to inform all aspiring candidates that the senate and management of the University of Calabar has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into their Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme (JUPEB) for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Please note that the jupeb Program leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which will enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into the institution and any other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad. It is good to note that the University of Calabar is one of the partnering Universities for JUPEB.
After the program, all successful candidates will qualify for Direct Entry admission (200 level) in to the University and other participating Universities through Jamb.
The admission of all JUPEB graduates into the institution program will be on the bases of merit and other entry requirements in proportion to the admission quota of the institution for Various Programmes.
The Unical Jupeb Program Requirements
All prospective candidates must have a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects that should include English Language and Mathematics and must be relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
All applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University.
The Duration Of The Jupeb Program
Unical jupeb program duration is at least one academic session of two semesters.
How To Register For The Unical Jupeb Program
- All intending applicants should visit www.jupeb.unical.edu.ng/apply , then on the “Generate Payment Invoice” column, input your First Name, Middle Name, Surname, e-mail address, and Phone number in the spaces provided and then click on “Generate Invoice”.
- Then your generated Application Invoice will appear on your screen. Please ensure you print the page.
- After which, take the printed application Invoice to any Bank that is close to you and tell the Cashier that you came for Unical JUPEB Application Form payment, then hand over your Application Invoice to the cashier. Please make sure you inform the Cashier that the payment is to be made through eTranzact.
- Once you are done with the payment of the sum of N15, 000.00, the cashier will then give you a printed Payment Receipt page that contains your Confirmation Order No. you can then take the Payment Receipt back to the portal.
- Once you are on the portal, on the “Continue Registration” column, enter the “Confirmation Order No” from your Payment Receipt in the space provided, and then click the “Proceed” button.
- The next thing to do is to complete your Application and attach your passport (ensure the passport must be a color passport photograph with a white background and should not exceed 3 months old before the time of application), then you click submit.
- You should print out your acknowledgment slip
Other Info To Note
All applicants into Preliminary Programme are advised to always check their website from time to time for the actual date of screening and other relevant information
You are required to register for Direct Entry JAMB form during the programme