In case you are looking for a bank with convenient internet banking services, then think of Polaris bank Xperience which is the Polaris internet banking platform.
The PolarisXperience may just be that online banking solution you have been looking for.
Their internet banking allows you to have access to your bank account information with ease.
THE DIFFERENT TRANSACTIONS YOU CAN PERFORM
This PolarisXperience which is the internet banking platform of Polaris bank ltd is a user-friendly platform, very safe and can be accessed from anywhere, and at any time.
This Polaris internet banking allows you to have control over all the activities that go on with your Polaris account from anywhere.
With PolarisXperience, you can engage on so many transactions including the following:
- You can send money to anyone in Polaris bank or any other bank in and outside Nigeria
- You can ask for your checkbook
- You can make international transfers
- You can set standing order
- You can buy airtime
- You can pay your bills such as internet subscriptions, transportation, cable TV, utility, etc
- You can block stolen cards or lost cards
Note that with your savings or checking account, you can sign up for the Polaris online banking.
HERE IS HOW TO REGISTER ON THE POLARISXPERIENCE
Below are the steps to register on the Polaris Xperience internet banking system:
- Once on the top right side of the PolarisXperience platform.
- You should click on Register.
- It will redirect you to the Internet Banking Sign-Up page.
- Input your bank account number, Email address, and Mobile number.
- Then click on continue.
- Then click on the User ID.
- Choose your preferred User ID and password. Note that your user ID may be generated by the bank.
- Make sure to supply answers to the security questions that will be asked.
HERE IS HOW TO TOP-UP AIRTIME WITH POLARISXPERIENCE INTERNET BANKING
- You need to log in to the platform, then click on the three parallel lines on the top left side.
- Choose your airtime and payments.
- Then select the network you want to recharge.
- Then input the amount you wish to recharge and continue.
HERE IS HOW TO DO INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER
In case you want to make an international transfer from your Polaris account, below are the steps:
- You should log in to the online banking platform.
- Then scroll down to make your payments
- Then choose FX Direct.
- You can then fill out the form by providing all the information required.
It has five (5) form sections which are:
- The beneficiary details
- The transaction details
- The intermediary details
- The charges details
- And other details
Please note that you need to have the following details to use the PolarisXperience for international money transfer.
- An IBAN
- A sort code
- A swift code
Make sure to accept their terms and conditions before proceeding. After you have inputted all the details, you can then click on pay to complete your transactions.