The senate and management of Kaduna state university (KASU) has finally released the list of admitted students for the current academic year. All the prospective students who took part at the last post UTME screening test of the Kaduna state university can now proceed to check their admission status.
Procedures To Check KASU Admission List
To check the KASU admission list which includes names of candidates that have being offered provisional admission into the institutions undergraduates programmes. For all those candidates that applied for KASU admission can now proceed to check their individual admission status via the institution official website. Below are the step by step procedures to check the admission list:
- You will need to visit the school official web portal via kasu.edu.ng/admission
- next, you should move the cursor to the top of the page
- find the search box on the top of the page
- once you have found the search box, you can now input your full name to check your status and then click on search
All candidates should note that, all admitted students on the supplementary admission list are expected to be present for screening which date will be announced later.
How To Accept The Admission Via Jamb Caps
Congratulation for those who have been offered admission, now you will need to go and accept your admission on the jamb caps. To do this, kindly follow the procedures below.
- Go to the jamb caps portal via jamb.org.ng/efacility
- you will need to use your details to login to your personal dashboard like your password and the email you registered with
- you will get a welcome message once you login successfully
- move your cursor to where you will see ‘’check UTME admission status on CAPS’’
- then click on the check UTME admission status on CAPS
- next you will be redirected to the jamb caps main page
- here you will see all your jamb details when you must have clicked on ‘’check UTME admission status on CAPS
- now you should see your jamb admission status on your dashboard
- In case you have been offered admission, then you are required to reject or accept the admission, it all your choice. Note that this is a vital thing to do, it give the institution the information they need as regards to the acceptance on the offer of admission.
KASU Admission Requirement
For all admission into 100 level, all candidates are expected to have five credit passes in SSCE, NECO, GCE “O” level or its equivalent in subjects that is relevant to the chosen course of study and should be maximum of two sittings. And for JAMB score, candidates must have scored at least 180 in the just concluded UTME.
- In all departments and faculties, the institution will require all candidates to possess credit passes in Mathematics and English language
- The school will also conduct post UTME screening exercise to ensure that only qualified candidates will be given the final admission. All candidate should note that they are expected to meet up with their chosen departmental specific requirement to be admitted after the screening exercise.