Maersk Line was founded in 1928 as the global container division which has become the largest operating unit of the A.P. Moller Maersk Group. A.P Moller Maersk is a Danish business conglomerate. Today, it is the largest container shipping company in the world with a huge customer base. It currently serves her numerous customers in 116 countries (and still counting) from about 374 offices. The staff strength is about 7,000 sea farers with about 25,000 land-based workers.
In order to serve her numerous customers well and in relation with the modern day business initiative, Maersk line has developed a mobile app that can be accessed via any internet enabled mobile device such as Tablets and smartphone. I believe this will fasten the rate of doing business with them via the app. It means customers can track containers on the go and get notified on the go.
How To Download Maersk Line App
To download the Maersk line app, kindly follow through the steps below;
- Launch Google play store or log on to https://my.maerskline.com and then click on download now under the “download our new mobile App” section. It will eventually lead you to Google play store.
- If you launch Google play store yourself, simply search for Maersk line.
- When you have seen the app, kindly install the app.
- After installation, then launch the app. Login into your account on the app or create an account if you don’t have one.
It is advisable to navigate through the menu of the app to get acquitted with the divers features and functional buttons.
Features Of Maersk Line App
- Live tracking of cargo capability
- Availability of tracking dashboard and bookmark favourites functionality
- You get push notifications updates on the status of cargo to your mobile
- You can as well share tracking and shipment details directly from the app
- You can check schedules for port calls as well as vessels.
- You can search out your local Maersk Line office address, contact details as well as the map location.
- You are provided with shipping guide including shipping terminology to assist your shipping knowledge.
- There are frequently asked questions (FAQ) to help provide adequate details about Maersk line and her services.
How To Track Containers Online
With Maersk line app, you can track a shipment or contain to know where it is at a particular point in time. This can be done either through the maersk website or maersk line app. To track your shipment or container, kindly follow through the steps below;
- Log on to https://my.maerskline.com or launch your maersk mobile app
- Navigate to the track shipment or container link
- Input the shipment, B/L or container number
- Click on the search button
Seeking more enquiries on their services? If you stay in Lagos and the office is close by, kindly visit Kazuma Plaza, 2-4 Ede Street, Apapa, Lagos. You may also call customer service via 0809 207 1022 or you may as well send in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org