Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, which was formerly called the Federal University of Agriculture, first established as a specialized university on November 1992 and it however began its formal activities in May of 1993. The university popularly known as MOUAU is located in Umudike, an agricultural training and research city about 10kilometers from Umuahia Abia state capital.
MOUAU is renowned as a university par excellence and aimed at helping Nigeria through the provision of practical knowledge for agricultural transformation so as to achieve sustainable food production.
Application For Admission
- Visit the official website at www.mouauportal.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB no and a valid email address
- Select payment mode in order to pay the application fee
- You can pay online using your debit/credit card or print out a Transaction ID which will bebused to pay at the designated banks. If paid at the bank, you will be issued a receipt which contains receipts number, visit the portal again and enter the receipt number
- Register for post-UTME exam by filling a form online and select your proposed course.
- Upload a recent passport on the form, preview the form then submit
- Print the form and take it along with you for the admission screening exercise as it contains your unique exam no.
All qualified Candidates are required to bring print out of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique exam number and shows as an evidence that candidate has registered for the exams.
Check Results Online
- Visit the website at www.mouauportal.edu.ng
- Under the heading “Admission process” slide the banner till you get the “Results” option
- Enter your post-UTME registration no and the result will be displayed
- Print out the result
Schedule Of School Fees (New Students)
- Acceptance fee -#20,000
- Registration charges for all courses -#41,000
- Hostel accommodation -#50,000
- Vet medicine -#35,500
- CEET/COLPAS/COLNAS/CASE/CAFST -#37,500- #38,500
- COLMAS/CASAP/CCSS/CAERSE/CNREM/CGCS -#35,500-#36,300
- New hostel -#50,000
- Old hostel -#10,000
Pay School Fees
- Visit the website at www.mouau.edu.ng or mouauporatal.edu.ng
- Click on accept admission at the bottom of the page then accept admission and print out a pledge form
- The system will redirect you to the acceptance fees platform where your details will be displayed, click on the drop down menu titled pay via and choose “pay using Remita Payment Gateway” then click submit.
- Click on “Make payment ” then select your preferred option .You can pay online using internet banking or pay at any of the designated banks
- If you are via internet banking, select your bank then sign in with your bank details then make your payments. Print out your payment receipt.
- If you are paying at any of the designated banks, first print out an invoice from the Remita platform link then take the invoice with you to go pay at the bank.
- If you are paying through ATM, click appropriate card type then enter card details, make payments then print out your payment receipt.
- After paying the acceptance and accommodation (optional) fees, the system will redirect you to the “students clearance stage”
- Fill the Biodata form which automatically generates a matriculation number and allows you register for your courses
- Click on continue to create an account.
- You will be redirected to a Sign in page, use your account details to login then go to profile menu and click new.
- Fill your individual students profile details,upload your passport and click continue.
- Go back to my profile page and click Register discipline
- Fill in your relevant program information then click continue
- Go to my course menu,click add new courses, select your academic level and semester then wait for your departmental compulsory courses to load
- Edit the displayed courses on the screen to match with your required courses then select academic session and click continue to register courses.
- Save and print out the course form.