We want to use this medium to inform all the candidates that applied for The Polytechnic Ibadan post UTME screening exercise for the current academic session, that the institution’s management has released their departmental cut-off marks that would be used for admitting students.
The Poly Ibadan Hnd Admission Requirement And Eligibility
For you to be admitted for HND courses, applicants must:
- Have an ND from the polytechnic or any other recognized polytechnics with at least lower credit.
- Candidates must have completed their one year IT programmes after their National Diploma
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in their WAEC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than two sittings and which must be in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates must have been given ND admission via UTME so as to have valid JAMB registration number for NYSC mobilization purpose after completing their HND progrmmes.
- All the candidates with ND part time will be required to do JAMB regularization to later have their JAMB registration number. Although candidates may not need this for registration.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Cut-Off Marks
The Post UTME Cut-Off mark:
Here are the cut-off marks for admission into the national diploma programmes for the current academic session.
The Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
- DEPT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – 199
- DEPT OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES – 176
- DEPT OF MARKETING – 178
- DEPT OF MASS COMMUNICATION – 228
- DEPT OF MUSIC TECHNOLOGY – 165
- DEPT OF OFFICE TECHNOLOGY & MGT – 172
- DEPT OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – 207
- DEPT OF PURCHASING AND SUPPLY – 168
READ ALSO- Fulafia Screening Portal And All Admission Requirements
The Faculty of Engineering
- DEPT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING – 194
- DEPT OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING – 181
- DEPT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – 185
- DEPT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – 184
- DEPT OF MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING – 177
The Faculty of Environmental Studies
- DEPT OF ARCHITECTURE – 1150
- DEPT OF BUILDING TECHNOLOGY – 160
- DEPT OF ESTATE MANAGEMENT – 169
- DEPT OF FASHION DESIGN & CLOTHING TECH – 150
- DEPT OF ART & DESIGN – 175
- DEPT OF QUANTITY SURVEYING – 150
- DEPT OF SURVEYING & GEO-INFORMATIC – 150
- DEPT OF URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING – 150
The Faculty of Financial and Management Studies
- DEPT OF DEPT OF ACCOUNTANCY – 193
- DEPT OF BANKING AND FINANCE – 172
- DEPT OF INSURANCE – 164
The Faculty of Science
- DEPT OF GEOLOGY – 168
- DEPT OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 188
- DEPT OF STATISTICS – 150
- DEPT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE – 184
- DEPT OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 164
For The UTME Cut-Off Mark
For all intending candidates who want to apply for the ND Programmes must have written the current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and must have obtained the scores not lower than 150.
Here Is How To Apply For Polytechnic Ibadan Hnd Programme And The Fees
- All intending candidates should note that the applications forms are obtainable online at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/ for registration using either Verve, Mastercard or VISA ATM Card.
- Also, the fees for the application form of the Polytechnic Ibadan HND is N12, 500.00 (Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only.
For any other details about the available programmes and their requirements can be accessed on their official admission portal at www.admission.polyibadan.edu.ng