The Stanbic IBTC Mobile App also regarded to as Stanbic Mobile Money App, was introduced by Stanbic IBTC Plc to further improve its customer satisfaction to also increase its revenue base. The introduction of this easy to use App brings about huge customer experience satisfaction with the ease of business and Transaction App. IBTC Bank over the years in the banking industry in Nigeria had lived up to customers expectation and also been a major player in the industry, which is a rare achievement being an International Company coming to join the league in the industry in Nigeria.
How To Download And Use The App On Your Android Devices
Android OS Devices Users
For Android Users Like (Samsung, HTC, Techno, Huawei, Infinix etc). Kindly follow the steps as described below.
- Kindly download and install the App from the link http://van.so/StanbicAnd for easy access and download.
- For all Mobile Banking transactions, You would require to login using your internet banking credentials. (Username And Password)
- For the following services Mobile Wallet, Asset Management, Pension Management. Please use relevant login credentials as provided to you by the bank.
READ ALSO: Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking: How To Enroll And Use The Online Payment Platform
For iOS Users (iPhone, iPad)
- For all staff using iPhone/iPad, please send a mail with headline “I use iPhone/iPad” as the subject from your email address to email@example.com. The download link would be sent to you appropriately.
(Please also ensure this is sent from an email you can access from the iPhone/iPad you want to access the Mobile App from)
- You will receive an email/invitation to register on HockeyApp on your device as requested.
- Open the invitation link and click the “Show Invitation” button on the email from your mobile phone.
- Create a new account (it’s free!) and register your device. This account is to get your device register to use the Platform.
- Once you have finished the registration of your device, you would have to notify the mobile app team by sending “Already Registered” as the subject of your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A link, through which you will download the app, will be sent to the email address you registered in step 5 above. You’ll always be notified via email whenever a new app or version becomes available.
5 thoughts on “Stanbic IBTC Mobile App: How To Download And Use The Mobile Banking Platform”
I can’t believe I just did a transfer on Stanbicibtc Internet banking app and it worked! Wow!This is just what I’ve been waiting for! Well done people,we r moving 2a higher level!
Good to know this post was helpful. Thanks
Hw do I get d internet banking I.d….. Am having difficulty with dat.
I couldn’t register mine, must I visit my bank first?