The Rivers State University, formally known as Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME screening exercise application form which is for the 2019/2020 academic session is finally out.
So if you among people who have been wondering about thersust post utme cut off mark, their faculties, their rsust departmental cut off mark for the 2019/2020 academic year, rsust admission list for 2019/2020, and their school fees, please you are advised to visit the schools official portal via www.rsu.edu.ng to get more info.
Please any candidates who do not partake in the Post UTME Screening exercise will not be given admission in to the institution.
The Requirements For Partaking In The RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise For The 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Only candidates who have chosen rsust as their first choice institution will be given the opportunity to partake in the post UTME screening exercise which they will received an official notification to that effect from JAMB.
- Only the candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will be allowed to partake for the screening exercise in all the school Faculties.
- All qualified candidates are expected to possess the basic ‘O’ level which must be five credit passes in subjects that are relevant to their chosen course of study and in alliance with the institutions minimum Entry Requirements for all departments and faculties before they can apply for the post UTME screening exercise.
- Please take note that it is compulsory that all candidates must upload their O ‘Level results which should be a maximum of two sitting and a scanned copy of their current passport photograph. For those candidates who are awaiting their O’level results can still apply for the screening exercise, but should also remember to indicate in the form.
How To Apply For The 2019/2020 Rsust Post UTME Screening Exercise
- All Candidates should visit the rsust official portal were they can register for the post UTME screening exercise via www.rsu.edu.ng
- All candidates are expected to make an e-payment of the sum of Four Thousand and Five Hundred (N4, 500.00) Naira only, which can be done with an Interswitch enabled Verve cards or master card or by using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option
- The N4, 500 which is expected to be paid is for application fee which is One Thousand (N1000.00) Naira, One Thousand and five Hundred (N1, 500.00) Naira would be for the computer Demonstration Exercise, while Two Thousand (N2, 000.00) Naira will be for test Fee
Candidates should take note that the screening exercise will be conducted using the computer based test (CBT), so it is advised that candidates should practice how to use the computer very well before they come for the screening exercise. However, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) might conduct a 1-week demonstration session for all candidates before the date of the post UTME screening exercise.
All candidates are expected to come to the screening exercise Venue with their test slip which they printed during their online registration.