Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State offers both full time and part time postgrduate programmes. Below is all you need to know to enrol for the programme.
Eligibility To Apply
To be eligible to apply for the Tasued postgraduate programme, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits including English Language in the O’level examination and must satisfy the specific O’level requirements of their prospective programmes as listed below:
Postgraduate Diploma Programme
To qualify for the postgraduate diploma programme, candidates must possess at least a Third Class Pass in their Bachelor’s Degree or at least a Lower Credit in their HND.
1. Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least a Second Class Honours Lower Division in the relevant field and from Tai Solarin University or any other recognized university
2. Candidates who hold a Third Class degree must also hold a postgraduate diploma in the same subject to qualify
Candidates applying for postgraduate diploma in Education, Counseling Psychology, Educational Management and all other science courses must have a credit score in the O’level Mathematics.
How to Apply
1. Visit www.tasued.edu.ng
2. Go to My portal
3. Alternatively, visit portal.tasued.edu.ng/pgschool
4. Select Apply for postgraduate admission
5. Fill in the application form and print
6. Fill in your referee report forms and print
7. Compile the forms along with photocopies of your O’level certificate, Degree or HND certificate and other relevant certificates, NYSC discharge or exemption certificate if you are a Nigerian, your payment receipts, your birth certificate or declaration of age and your marriage certificate or evidence of change of name if the later is applicable to you.
8. Envelope these and address to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State and forward it there accordingly.
Be careful not to make any mistake especially with the address above and then wait for it to be processed.
TASUED Postgraduate Course Duration
The postgraduate programme at Tai Solarin University of Education has been grouped into part time and full time with the part time programme lasting up to thirty six months. Here is an overview of the various course duration so that you know what you are going in for:
1. Full time Masters Degree by Course Work will take you 18 months
2. Part time Masters Degree by course work will take you 36 months
3. Full time Postgraduate Diploma will take you 12 months
4. Part time Postgraduate Diploma will take you 24 months
5. Postgraduate Diploma in Education takes place while other students are on vacation and will take you two long vacations.
How To Check Result
To check your results as a postgraduate student of Tasued:
1. Visit portal.tasued.edu.ng
2. Scroll down to Postgraduate School section
3. Click on Returning Students
4. Log into your portal with your username and password
5. Scroll to Results
6. Click on the relevant session and semester
7. Submit and then print your result