We want to inform everyone that the University of Uyo, cut off mark for admission into the 2020/2021 academic year has just been released by the management of the institution.
Please note that all candidates who scored exactly or above the UNIUYO cut off mark, are automatically qualified and eligible to enroll for the institution’s Post UTME screening exercise.
The Official JAMB Cut-Off Mark
Jamb official cut off mark for admission is 180, meaning that candidates who scored 180 and above in their JAMB exam are qualified to enroll and participate in the Uniuyo Post UTME screening exercise.
The Uniuyo Departmental Cut Off Mark
Every candidates interested in the Uniuyo departmental cut off marks should note that due to the high demand for admission into the University of Uyo, the admission processes are very competitive and admissions are given to candidates based on their high jamb scores, and SSCE result.
Below are the list of University of Uyo courses offered and their cut off mark.
The Faculty of Arts
- Dept of Communication Arts (180)
- Dept of English(182)
- Dept of Efik/Ibibio (182),
- Dept of French (182)
- Dept of History & Intl. Studies (180)
- Dept of Linguistics (180)
- Dept of Music (180)
- Dept of Philosophy (180)
- Dept of Religious & Cultural Studies (181)
- Dept of Theatre Arts (180)
The Faculty of Social Sciences
- Dept of Economics (181),
- Dept of Geography & Regional Planning (189),
Dept of Political Science and Public Administration (186),
- Dept of Sociology & Anthropology (180),
- Dept of Psychology (180).
The Faculty of Business Administration.
- Dept of Accounting (180)
- Dept of Banking and Finance (181)
- Dept of Business Management (185)
- Dept of Insurance (181)
- Dept of Marketing (180).
The Faculty of Business Administration
- Dept of Accounting Ed. (180),
- Dept of Fine Arts Ed. (180),
- Dept of History Ed. (183),
- Dept of Political Science Ed. (183),
- Dept of Social Studies Ed. (182),
- Dept of French Ed. (194),
- Dept of Edu. and Social Science (180),
- Dept of Econs Ed. (183),
- Dept of English Ed. (181),
- Dept of Geography Ed. (181),
- Dept of Religion Ed. (190),
- Dept of Edu. Arts (180),
- Dept of Guidance and Counseling (181),
- Dept of Efik/Ibibio Ed. (226),
- Dept of Library Science (180),
- Dept of Pre-primary & Primary Ed. (181),
- Dept of Special Ed. (185).
The Faculty of Law
Dept of Law (228)
The Faculty of Agriculture.
- Dept of Agric. Economics & Extension (180),
- Dept of Animal Science (180)
- Dept of Crop Science (180),
- Dept of Fisheries & Aquaculture (180)
- Dept of Food Science & Technology (180),
- Dept of Forestry & Wildlife (184)
- Dept of Home Economics (180),
- Dept of Soil Science (183).
The Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Dept of Biochemistry (180)
- Dept of Botany & Ecological Studies (180).
The Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Dept of Medicine& Surgery (MBBS) – (227)
- Dept of Physiology (182).
The Faculty of Pharmacy
- Dept of Pharmacy (196)
- Dept of Human Anatomy (182).
The Faculty of Science/Basic Medical Sciences
- Dept of Microbiology (180),
- Dept of Human Anatomy (182).
The Faculty of Science
- Dept of Zoology – (183),
- Dept of Chemistry (180)
- Dept of Computer Science (180) ,
- Dept of Mathematics (181)
- Dept of Physics (181)
- Dept of Statistics (180)
- Dept of Technical Edu (180)
The Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Dept of Geo informatics & Surveying (181)
- Dept of Urban & Regional Planning (180)
- Dept of Building (180)
- Dept of Estate Management (182)
- Dept of Architecture (180)
- Dept of Quantity Surveying (180).
The Faculty of Engineering
- Dept of Petroleum Engineering (186)
- Dept of Agricultural Engineering (180)
Here Are The Uniuyo Required Documents For Admitted Candidates
- Students are required to provide the original copies of your educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- Any student with cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted, and this may get their admission nullified.
- Must provide Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- Must provide a letter of good conduct from your Village Head or from a responsible member of your community/ or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Candidates must provide their Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Provide the notification of admission status slip.