It all depends on the reason you are travelling to Denmark, there are different kind of visas you can apply for to travel to Denmark. Whether you intend to go for work purpose, study, visiting, business trip or you want reside permanently in Denmark, you will definitely have to apply for Denmark visa according to what you intend to achieve there.
There Are Two Main Type Of Visa You Can Process To Be In Denmark, They Are:
- A Long Term Visa:
This kind of visa includes medical visa, a family reunion visa, student visa, employment visa and know that these kind of visas are referred to as national visa which has a validity period that is more than 90 days.
- A Short Term Visa:
This kind of visas include a tourist visa, medical visa, visitor’s visa, conference visa, business visa, transit visa etc. all these categories of visa has a maximum validity period of 90 days.
Things You Should Know About Denmark Visa Processing
- The organisation that handles the Denmark visa is called VFSGLOBAL
- You should clearly state the purpose of your visit to Denmark so you do not end the application process
- The Denmark visa application visa application form that is dully completed should be submitted personally at the visa application centres at Lagos or Abuja.
- All your submitted documents will be examined by the Denmark embassy officials in Abuja or Lagos centre.
- Any submitted application by proxy, mailed or application by courier will not be approved.
- The submission time for all the dully completed application is always Monday to Friday by 8am to 3pm.
- Some applicant might be required to be present before a visa officer for an interview at the Denmark embassy before the visa can be approved,
- You will be required to pay a non-refundable visa fee at the visa application office before the processing of your application.
- Your visa processing time should be within 3 months to your departure.
- There is a minimum of 15 working days as the visa processing time
- Make sure that you tidy up your document and ensure you sign your application before submitting it.
- The visa application fee will be paid in Naira depending on the current exchange rate.
- The passport data page will be required for the visa fee payment.
Visa Application Requirement
- A dully completed visa application form and signed by the applicant
- A valid international passport with an un-used visa page and six months validity period
- Duplicate of the data page of applicant’s passport
- A currently acquired passport sized picture measuring 3.5cm width and 4.5cm height with a white background and completely signed by applicant
- Duplicate of all previous visas in applicant’s passport
- Travelling allowance that is sufficient enough to cover your stay
- 3 months statement of bank account signed by the bank
- Travelling medical insurance with a minimum of £30,000 which should cover the entire period of stay in Denmark
- Flight booking evidence
- Confirmation of hotel reservation to cover your stay in Denmark
- If you are an employee, you would need a letter of introduction from your employer, your payslip for the last 3 months.
- Confirmation of status: for married women (marriage certificate)
- Birth certificate
- A self-employed applicant will present business registration, business bank statement for the last 3 months
- A letter of invitation for those applying for visitor’s visa
Denmark Visa Application Centre
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla way,
Opp Treasure Garden Estate Lekki,
Phase 1, Lagos
Denmark Visa Application Centre
No 38 Lobito Crescent Wuse II,