The Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) is a polytechnic owned and operated by the Lagos State government. It is located at Ikorodu, Lagos State with other mini campuses at Surulere and Isolo also in Lagos. It was established in 1977 and is thus one of the first generation polytechnic in Nigeria. It offers National Diploma (OND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) certificates in different disciplines.
Admission Criteria Into LASPOTECH
- Applicants wishing for admission into the OND programme must possess a minimum of four credit passes obtained at O’level. They must also choose the institution as first choice of institution in UTME and score not less than 150
- Applicants wishing to apply for admission into the HND programme must possess ND certificate in a relevant field not less than lower credit. They must also have at least a year of post-ND Industrial work experience
How To Apply For LASPOTECH OND/HND Admission
- Visit the official website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on the Navigator plane and then click “2018/2019 Admissions Applications” link. Select your preferred programme ( Full-time OND/HND or Part-time OND/HND) then click on Continue
- Fill the profile form by registering your own profile with a username (Preferably your surname) and password (A combination of alphabets, number or symbols not below 7 characters). Use a valid email address and phone number
- Click on “Continue” and login with your username and password
- Now you click on “Pay” and pay the sum of N7,500 using a web-enabled ATM card, print out a payment confirmation slip
- Return to the admission portal and fill the Application form provided, fill the form correctly and enter the grades and subjects of your O’level result and if you are applying for HND your O’level result details. Scan and upload the O’level result, ND certificate and a clear passport photograph. Submit the form and print out the completed application form.
How To Check LASPOTECH Admission List/Status
- You can check through JAMB CAPS portal by visiting this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx or http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
- You will be redirected to the homepage, enter your JAMB registration number in the field provided then click on the “Submit” button
- Your details such as JAMB score, institution, date of birth will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also check your admission status through the school website at https://admission.mylaspotech.edu.ng/Login
- Login with your username and password then click on “Submit” and your admission status will be displayed.
- After viewing the admission status and if you had been admitted proceed to the payment page to pay the acceptance feesof N15,000 and print out your admission letter
- Take the admission letter and payment receipt to the school for clearance and registration.
School Fees Schedule For New Students
- Result Screening fee N2,500
- Clearance Exercise fee N2,700
- LASPOTECH mobile fee N1,500
- Matriculation Fees N2,500
- Annex due fee N5,000
- Examination fee N5,000
- School fees (ND 1 = N27,950, ND 2 = N25,810, ND 3 = N27,110)