We want to use this opportunity to inform all interested candidates and the general public that the LUTH School of nursing form is out. All those interested in partaking in their nursing program can now pick up the form as our tutorial today will show you how to enroll, their admission requirements and all the fees involved.
Please note that once you have completed the three-year Basic Nursing Programme, you will be qualified as a Registered Nurse (RN). And after which, you can as well proceed for Midwifery studies in the same school or another to have Registered Midwifery (RM) that is if you are interested.
This accredited school of nursing is located in the Lagos university teaching hospital, and happens to be an outstanding Nursing Institution that ranks among the top nursing schools in Nigeria.
Their core principle is based on excellence as they intend to exceed expectation in grooming young nursing students, and also bridge the widening gap between theory and practical as well as contribute immensely to the growth/stability of Health care system in the country.
This School of nursing which is about 60 years old can boast of an academic environment that is rich in clinical education, practical learning and innovative research. Their e-library and state of the art simulation laboratory is second to none among the Schools of Nursing in the country.
THE LUTH SCHOOL OF NURSING PROGRAMMES
- Luth courses are nursing council curriculum based, which provides some necessary facilities that allow you to study at ease.
- Their course structure happens to be one of the most flexible in Nigerian nursing education and offers the opportunity to study in many ways.
- The LUTH school of nursing is unusual very flexible.
All intending applicants should note that the sales of Application Form is on, applicants are to obtain their application code from the Admission Office SON LUTH Idi araba ONLY.
THE LUTH ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- All applicants must possess an SSCE and have at least credit passes in the following o’Level subjects: Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Biology and Physics
- Note that the SSCE results acceptable for admission are WAEC, NECO and GCE.
- All applicant must not be less than 17 years old as at the time of applying for admission.
HOW TO APPLY AND THE FEES
Please follow the process listed below to enroll for the Luth School of nursing program.
- All interested applicants are to obtain their application code from the Admission Office SON LUTH Idi araba ONLY
- After which, go to the SON website at www.portal.sonluth.com
- Once you are on the portal home page, click on Make Payment button (You need to make payment first before you can complete your form).
- Then you can fill in your correct details and select your preferred payment options (Online Payment through ATM or Payment at the Bank).
- In case you selected Bank Payment option, then an RRR code will be generated for payment at the Bank Counter.
- Once your payment is successful, proceed to fill the Application Form (please note that your e-mail and password supplied during payment will be used as your User ID and Password to log into your account).
- After which, upload your passport photograph which should not be more than 30KB in JPG or PNG format.
- Then print your Exam slip and receipt from your account.
- Once done, submit a copy of the printed Application Form to School of Nursing, Luth-Idi araba, Lagos.
THE APPLICATION FEE
The price for the application form is the sum of N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
In case you have any Technical issues, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org