The federal polytechnic Damaturu is a federal government higher institution of learning located in Yobe State, Nigeria. Established on May 1993, the institution took off with six academic departments which has gradually expanded to five academic schools comprising of sixteen departments in total today. Damaturu poly or Fedpodam as it is commonly referred to is a technological institution that produces highly trained middle level technical manpower with entrepreneurial skills for self reliance.
The institution provides training for students to be technologically sound. This is made able through the provision of quality education and access to modern on field and laboratory practical. The polytechnic is quite affordable with school fess less than #50,000 . It also offers good facilities to both staff and students.
The polytechnic offers full time and part time certificates for both National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) across the sciences and social sciences.
-Minimum of five O’Level credit passes in either WASCE/NECO/GCE
in not more than two sittings with compulsory passes in Maths and English
-Score a mark of 150 and above in the UTME conducted by JAMB to qualify for admission.
– HND candidates must present ND certificate or statement of result from any accredited polytechnic
How To Apply
– Visit the website http://fedpodam.edu.ng/admission to apply online
-Register your details then sign in
-Open the application form then fill it with the correct information
– Pay into the designated banks or online by visiting http://fedpodam.edu.ng/application form
– Check your admission status to know if you had been offered provisional admission
-If offered admission, pay acceptance and school fees at designated banks or online using your debit card.
Courses/Departments In DAMATURUPOLY
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Register Courses Online
– Visit the official website at http://fedpodam.edu.ng/Register courses.
-Log in by inputting your matric no and password, if you are a new student input your matric no, pin and serial no then click register
– Select your courses and save then print out the course form
– Click logout to log out of the website
Online Result Checking
– Visit the official website at http://fedpodam.edu.ng/results
– Select check results online
– Login by entering your matric no and password
– Check results and print if you choose to print it out
– Log out.