Benue State University is one of the topmost universities in Nigeria with a diverse mix of students and courses. But I bet you already know this if you are reading this post. Below is an outline of how to check your admission status, register for your UTME Screening and make payments online.
How To Check Admission Status
To check your admission status:
- Go to the portal on www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
- Enter your UTME registration number in the box provided by the left side of the page
- Click on submit
Your admission status will pop up on the next page.
How To Register For UTME Screening
To register for your UTME Screening:
- Go to www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on UTME Screening at the bottom of the page
- Enter your UTME registration number and follow the instructions
How To Use The E-Payment Platform
You can pay your school fees or other fees through the Benue State University’s epayment platform using any of the payment options below:
- Cash payment at the Bank
- Payment using ATM
- Internet Payment using Quickteller
READ ALSO- How To Get Enugu State University Direct Entry Form, The Requirements And All You Need To Know
Before you go to the bank, make sure you complete and print out your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform. To make your payment, follow the procedure below:
- Log on to www.bsum.edu.ng or www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on E-Payment Platform
- Select Programme and Payment Category and then type in your Registration/Application/Matriculation Number. Also select the session or semester you want to pay for
- Click on Generate Payment Reference to Generate Payment Number.
- Click on proceed
- Choose one of the payment options displayed
How To Use Other Payment Options
- For cash payments at the Bank, go to any of the following Bank branches nationwide to make your payment.
* Fidelity Bank Plc.
* Zenith Bank Plc.
* ECO Bank Plc.
* Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
* Sterling Bank Plc.
* Diamond Bank Plc.
* First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
* United Bank for Africa Plc.
* Unity Bank Plc.
* Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
* Skye Bank Plc.
1.For ATM Payments, visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following
* Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
* Select pay bills
* Fill in the Payment Reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
* Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
* Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
2.For Payment Using Quickteller On The Internet
*Go to www.quickteller.com/bsum and www.quickteller.com/chsbsu (for medical students) to complete your transaction.
* Insert your Registration number
* Insert your email address and your mobile number and click “continue”
* Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
* Print out the payment confirmation slip
* Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip