Diamond bank (Your bank) is a Nigerian financial service provider. Founded December 20,1990 by Pascal G. Dozie with it’s main headquarters at Victoria Islands, Lagos with a subsidiary in the United Kingdom. The bank operates about 240 branches across Nigeria, 20 branches in Benin Republic, 3 branches in Côte d’Ivore, 2 branches in Senegal and 1 branch in Togo. The bank began as a private limited liability company on March 21, 1991 and it became a universal bank ten years later in February 2001. It became a public limited company in January 2005 following a private placement share offer which raised it equity base and on May 2005, it was listed on the Nigerian stock exchange. It became the first bank in Africa to be listed in the Professional Securities market of the London stock exchange.
Professional Services Provided By The Bank
Diamond is known for excellent customer service but that’s not all its about. The Bank also offers a wide range of services such as:
-Bills and utilities payment.
– Mobile and internet money transfer.
– Funds transfer from your account to another (Intrabank).
– Funds transfer from your diamond bank account to other banks both local and abroad.
-Monitor spending and revenue.
-Pay for online shopping.
Diamond Bank Funds Transfer Process
Online or mobile funds transfer is a way of sending funds to another person right where you are without leaving the comfort of your office, business or home. The Diamond bank fund transfer is fast, easy, reliable and secure. It can be done via mobile through a USSD code. Just dial *426# and you are on the go!
- Register your phone number for Diamond bank mobile banking. The number used to open your account is the same number you use to register for diamond mobile banking. Note that this number has already been activated for mobile transfer when you opened your account
- Have an active account and ATM card
- Create a pin or password which you will use for mobile transfer by doing the following:
– Dial *426# then enter the date of birth used to register your bank account
– Enter the last 6 digits on your ATM card
– Enter your Diamond bank account number
– Create your personal transfer pin or password
- After creating or generating your pin, to transfer funds just dial *426# then follow the voice prompts
- You will get an auto message from Diamond bank asking for your pin to confirm you are the one performing the transaction
- Enter the account number and bank name of the recipient
- Enter the amount to be transferred and your pin then send. Example *426*0223454671*FBN*5000*1234# send.
There are no charges for Diamond to Diamond bank transfer but you will be charged #100 for transfers to other banks
Benefits Of Mobile Funds Transfer
- Available 24/7
- Easy, efficient, reliable,quick and convenient
- Safe and secure
- Low cost of transaction
- Stress and hassle free compared to going to a local branch and queuing in the bank hall.