This is to inform all interested candidates that the management of university of Lagos are inviting applications from all qualified candidates into its School of Foundation Studies for the 2019/2020 Academic session. However, this programme and its examination will be conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), which means that all successful candidates will be eligible for the Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or may get admitted into any affiliated universities in Nigeria and abroad.
The Jupeb Admission Requirements
All interested candidates will have to possess a minimum of FIVE credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects at the WASSC, SSCE, GCE ‘o’ Level, and NECO. And which should not be obtained in more than one sitting. All candidates should note that all results must be obtained before their registration.
The Registration Processes For Unilag Jupeb
- All applicants should visit the School of Foundation Studies application site located at www.unilag.edu.ng
- Once on the portal, then on the prospective student’s menu, you should click on the School of Foundation Studies
- Please make sure you go through the information on subject combinations that are relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for the Direct Entry admission, though changes have been made on the former combinations of subjects.
- All candidates should then Complete the Pre-Application Form to get a payment reference number (PRN) using their name.
- You can then go and make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN) you have.
- Note that the cost of the Application Form and including online practice tests is the sum of N25, 000.00 which is non-refundable.
- After making your payment, return to the applications site at www.unilag.edu.ng
- Once there, log in with the PRN as your username and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
- After which, complete the application form and also print two copies for yourself.
- Candidates should note that the Examination pass will be available online a week before the examination date. All candidates should also print a copy and bring to the examination venue.
- All candidates should be aware that the mode of Examination is Computer-Based Testing and all Questions will be in Multiple Choice.
- Very important, all candidates are to report to designated venues according to the schedule on the Examination Pass given to them at least 3 hours before the scheduled Examination time.
All candidates should note that the unilag jupeb programme entrance examination is a Computer Based Test (CBT), and all the questions in the exam are based on the ‘o’ level syllabus which are not difficult take. Though candidates are advised to get the foundation examination past question and answers pack on the campus to practice first before the exam. The past questions and answers are available in soft copy and hard copy. Candidates can either get the soft copy through email, or pick it up in Hard copy from vendors around the campus for a very small fee.