Countless students make various mistakes yearly while trying to apply to the Wesley University Ondo State, or while trying to register courses. To put a stop to such mistakes, we have provided you with all the information you might need during your registration process in these few lines below. Go through it and stay out of worry.
TO REGISTER YOUR COURSES AT ANY TIME:
- Log into the school website and sign up by clicking Application Payment.
- Clicking this will generate an invoice to start your course registration.
- Fill the form that is being displayed on the screen of your computer correctly and click on the submit button to proceed to the next stage.
- Carry out your E-Tranzact payment with the PAYEE ID generated on the invoice you generated ealier.
- Proceed with the course registration by clicking on Application Form button displayed on the screen.
- Submit your E-Tranzact pin you got earlier on, then click the continue your registration link as seen on your computer.
- Fill the form appropriately ad click the submit button to submit.
Be sure you have submitted.
SCREENING REQUIREMENT FOR WESLEY UNIVERSITY ONDO STATE ASPIRANT
Below is a list of candidates that are eligible for the screening exercise conducted by the Wesley University Ondo State.
- Those who selected Wesley University Ondo State as first or second choice during JAMB UTME registration.
- Those who did not select Wesley University Ondo State in JAMB UTME but scored the official cut off mark or above the official cut off mark.
- Candidates applying with the Direct Entry Platform.
- Candidates who want to change their institution selected during JAMB UTME registration process to Wesley University Ondo State.
The following credentials will be required to successfully complete the screening exercise.
- JAMB UTME result slip.
- O’level result
- Three recently taken passport photographs (with both shoulders properly shown).
- Completed Wesley University Ondo State Application Form.
- Certificate of Birth.
- Testimonial from last secondary school attented.
- Properly filled Request for Change of University (for student who want to transfer from other institution to Wesley University Ondo State.)
- Two comprehensive references letter.
READ ALSO- Ebsu Screening Result: How To Check The Post Utme Result And The Cut Off Mark Calculation
List Of Wesley University Ondo Undergraduate Courses
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
Qualifications And Requirements
UTME Candidate: 5 required O’level credit passes. (WAEC/SSCE/NABTEB/GCE/NECO) in not more than two sitting.
Direct Entry Candidate: JUPEP, NABTEB, GCE, IJMB, A/L or National Diploma, NCE, Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma.
Checking Your Result
When you have gotten your access code on your browser (internet explorer for better result), log into the Wesley University Ondo State website: www.wesleyuni.edu.ng and click on the link titled ‘My Portal’.
Log into your portal by providing the necessary information, you will be automatically redirected to update your data for the portal. When update is completed, a link to view result will be displayed. Click on this link to view your result for any of the semester or academic year.
With this, you can successfully complete your registration for the Wesley University Ondo State.